Haylou provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. Please note this warranty policy is only available for products sold by Haylou's online stores. Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also self-service directly through the warranty page.
This limited warranty provided by the manufacturer in no way affects a potential statutory warranty provided by law.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Some Reasons
Refund requests for the 30-day money-back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired during this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through Haylou's online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Haylou are covered by a 12-month warranty, starting from the date of purchase (Only for Haylou registered users). Items sold by Haylou's authorized resellers will be covered by resellers' independent warranty policies.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise, a new item will be sent. Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- Haylou must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item's serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return the item for quality inspection
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through Haylou
- Sales invoice
- Dated sales receipt from Haylou official sale channels that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 60 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that are no longer within their original warranty timeframe or the 60-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by the buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer's accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Haylou quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items using international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
Haylou is not liable for:
- Loss of data incurred from use of Haylou products
- Returning personal items sent to Haylou
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by Haylou, Haylou takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Haylou does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.